Please review and agree upon terms.
1. We have the right to refuse sale to anyone whom we don't see fit to house or care for one of our dogs properly. We do not sell to large breeding facilities, puppy mills, pet stores or flea markets.
2. Reserving a Puppy:
First a puppy application must be filled out and approved.
You must also review our policy and sales contract.
A $500.00 dollar deposit is required to hold a puppy. This deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to a future litter if desired.
We only accept 2 male and 2 female reservation before the litter is born.
Once puppies are born we start taking deposits.
Puppies are chosen in the order in which I receive deposits at birth.
- Once the pups are are 5 -6 weeks old, we will contact the first pick buyer and help choose the right puppy for their lifestyle. After they choose we contact the 2nd buyer and do the same so on. Each week we will send photos and descriptions of the pups and their temperaments to those reserved. We always give suggestions of which pup should go to which family. By the time puppies are 6 weeks old, we know them very well and have good idea for the best homes for them.
3. Please know that all our pups, even those purchased with full registration, will start out with limited registration, until such time as our upgrade requirements have been met. These requirements are as followed: Passing hip and elbow rating, DM rating and one title. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! Once all of these requirements are met the owners are required to pay the $25.00 fee through AKC to lift registration to full.
4. You Must provide Registration fee for AKC. We will register your puppy for you.
5. You Must provide Registration fee for Microchip made out to AKC Reunite which we mail for you. This assures it isn't over looked and forgotten.
6. Puppies are shipped by Air. Puppies must be 8 weeks old to ship. We do not ship out side the USA. Shipping charges are in addition to the purchase price of your puppy. Currently the cost is: $475 - $500 (Price may change)We determine which airline to use for the shipping of the puppy. Puppies are only shipped out on Friday’s and Saturday’s and will ship from Miami International airport to you nearest airport. You MUST have your Drivers License / ID to pick up the puppy from the airport. The ID must read exactly what the health certificate says which will be attached to the side of the crate. Please know we secure our puppies VERY well in their crates! This is to ensure that no ones opens the crate / steals the puppy.
7. If you buy a dog as a pet, (example: No plans to breed) We recommend you wait until the dog is two years of age to spay/ neuter. This gives the dog a chance to grow completely and mature properly. If the dog is spayed/ neutered before two years of age all guarantees are voided.
8. If you have plans to breed your dog in the future, Hips and Elbows screenings will have to be preformed and have a passing rating. Your dogs AKC limited registration will need to be lifted as well in order to register a litter of puppies. The dog is not to be bred, and not until they are fully mature at two years of age.
9. You do not have the right to re home any dog sold by us and the dog will be returned to us with no refund along with all paperwork provided the day of sell (we have first right of refusal). NO QUESTIONS ASKED. IF you have found a proper home for the dog we still ask that you notify us immediately to let us know who the new owners are.
10. We are very easy to get along with but we will not be bullied or harassed by any individual if you have an issue and cannot work it out or compromise mediation will be set up in Monroe County FL and you are to have all paperwork vet bills etc. handy for court along with this policy and your contract.
11. All dogs come with a puppy pack / folder which includes a copy of parent’s pedigree, photos, and hip/elbow information, Do’s and Don’t’s, Invoice, Guarantee, and Sales Contract.
12. You are responsible for puppy; food; collar leash and crate before taking puppy home have your house puppy proof and ready for your new family member.
13. The final payment is due two weeks before puppy is to be in your possession. This includes all vet, crate, shipping fees.
14. Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, inoculation, internal and external parasites, and - where indicated - heart worm preventative medication.
15. Buyer further agrees to provide proper exercise as indicated in order to maintain this puppy/dog in proper weight and physical shape. A proper diet consists of a high quality Puppy/Dog Food and supplements. We recommend all large breed dogs to have Glucosamine MSM in their daily diet. We also recommend a daily diet of Coconut oil added to each meal.
Customer Initials ___________ this notes they have read and understood our policy.