I understand that to truly be a responsible owner I agree to the following:
- I agree to maintain my dog’s health, safety, and quality of life.
- I will be responsible for my dog’s health needs. including
- Routine veterinary care -Check-ups and vaccines Adequate nutrition through proper diet
- Clean water at all times
- Daily exercise
- Regular bathing and grooming
- I will be responsible for my dog’s safety
- I will properly control my dog by providing fencing where appropriate
- I will not letting my dog run loose
- I will use a leash in public
- I will ensure that my dog has some form of identification (which may include collar tags, tattoos, or microchip ID).
- I will not allow my dog to infringe on the rights of others.
- I will not allow my dog to run loose in the neighborhood.
- I will not allow my dog to be a nuisance to others by barking while in the yard, in a hotel room, etc
- I will pick up and properly dispose of my dog’s waste in all public areas such as on the grounds of hotels, on sidewalks, parks, etc.
- I will pick up and properly dispose of my dog’s waste in wilderness areas, on hiking trails, campgrounds and in off-leash parks.
- I will be responsible for my dog’s quality of life.
- I understand that basic training is beneficial to all dogs.
- I will give my dog attention and playtime.
- I understand that owning a dog is a commitment in time and caring.
Buyer completing and submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms above.
Hardship Return Policy
I understand in the event I am not able to continue owning and caring for my German Shepherd Dog according to my oath I will contact the breeder.